The most common question that brings website owners to our door is this:
Why am I not ranking for _________________?
(insert your own poorly ranking keyword here)
It’s not always easy to see the logic in Google’s algorithm, on that we can all agree. The good news is there are answers to your question and the service that helps identify what’s going on is SEO, or Search Engine Optimization.
Recently, SEO has lost credibility as a service. Many of our current clients came to us with that exact reservation. And frankly, we get it. As Google became more stringent with what it considers manipulative behavior, many sites that were in premium positions lost significant ground. And this has happened 29 times just with Google Panda updates. Those who were involved in any of this upheaval were left with a very bad taste in their mouths, including SEO companies that finally felt Google’s wrath.
In reality, when someone comes to us with a question about keywords not performing as well as they’d like, what they’re really asking is “How can I move up?” And that’s really asking, how can I manipulate the Google rankings?
Given the online climate today, there are no more short cuts to the first page. If that’s what you’re looking for, you don’t want us. There are plenty of companies who offer “instant success stories” but they’re using newer versions of those old tricks to “make the magic happen”. These tactics eventually lead to penalties, and those can be so severe your site is completely removed from the index. Even if you see success initially, it won’t last.
Don’t be discouraged by this change in climate. There are proven techniques that work! In fact, the sites winning top rankings today, for the most part, are the sites committed to providing the best online experience in their niche. Making that happen takes strategic forecasting, a commitment to improving your site regularly, a willingness to become and expert in your field, leveraging exposure on social media and time for Google to see the growth in value.
So, when we get the question about keyword rankings, our immediate response is “How committed are you to becoming the best resource in your online arena?” If you’re willing to put in the work and gradually build trust and authority online, almost any keyword ranking goal (or other online marketing goal) is achievable with a well structured SEO plan. Curious? Give us a call and let’s review your specific situation and the challenges your up against.
SEO Services Include
- Website Audit: Current Performance
- Technical Assessment
- Structural Analysis
- Online Competition Survey
- Keyword Performance Tracking
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Competition Studies
- Meta Data Optimization
- Current Page Optimization
- Content Creation
- Blog Post Creation
- Google Webmaster Tools Integration
- Google Authorship Assistance
- Synthesis with Social Platforms
- Website Conversion Critiques
- Offsite Promotion
- Access to SEO and other Online Marketing Experts
- Access to our Research & Development team
- Monthly Client Meetings (at a minimum)
- Access to Our Processes & Systems
- Performance Reporting
- Transparency in Everything We Do
Why We’re Different
- Free consultations for all! When you contact 51 Blocks of the first time, it’s not to talk to a sales person with the Gold, Silver and Bronze packages to offer. Instead, you’ll get an actual online marketing expert who will dive right into the variables suppressing your website’s performance – helping you see what we see.
- Customized pricing for every client. SEO campaign pricing varies based on your unique circumstances. Are you weak in just one area? Do you need prolific content generation and not much else? Are you doing nothing on social? Were you penalized? Each of these require a different response and we know that going in. We’ll make sure you only spend money that we would spend on our own site, if we were in your situation.
- No contracts. Let’s face it, nobody wants to be committed to a bad relationship. We know we don’t. If for any reason you think you’d find better online marketing services elsewhere, give us 30 days notice, and we’ll wish you the best. It is our goal to build a long-term and collaborative relationship with every client in our system.
- We will fire you! Well, we may not say “You’re Fired”, but the last thing we want to do is to try and “figure out work to do” if we don’t think any of our services will have real impact. If we reach that point, we’ll engage you as to why we’re hesitant to continue and lay out an action plan for you to move on without us. This usually occurs when you’re website is doing so well, there’s no reason to keep paying us!