When it comes to search engine optimization, analysis, tracking and having the resources to dedicate to clients can be a very costly matter. While SEO has become more important in recent years, web hosting companies, designers and others often offer their own SEO packages to clients. Instead of dealing with the overhead of offering your own service, private label SEO can be implemented instead.
What is Private Label SEO?
Private label search engine optimization is essentially reselling services as your own. Perhaps a local company needs to increase their conversion rates and rankings in the search results. As a reseller, you would offer to do SEO for the company and offload the work to a private label service.
This allows you to offer more to your clients without taking on the overhead or responsibilities associated with your client’s needs.
Advantages of Private Label Services
There are numerous advantageous seen with private label services. This includes:
- Complete control of pricing
- Control over your marketing
- Branding and customer loyalty
As you grow, the services that you offer should grow respectively. By procuring private label services, it is possible to increase revenue without adding additional manpower to your team. You will be able to grow as an SEO provider without doing the legwork yourself.
With the right company chosen, your client’s needs will be met with precision and accuracy while you offload the work.
The Right Package
Private Label services offer a mix of packages and customization. Through private label SEO, you may be able to focus on the following aspects of SEO:
- Local: Helping clients rank highly in local search results to lure in customers.
- SEO: Much like local SEO, ranking highly in all results is equally, if not more, important.
- Content marketing: Build links, spread content and start making a name for your clients.
- PPC: While not SEO, PPC may be able to be implemented to offset any leads lost due to lower search rankings.
- On-site: There are many factors that are associated with rankings. Many on-site factors can effect a site’s rankings and will be part of an overall SEO strategy.
Further packages and services may be offered that will include everything from email marketing to social media campaigns.
The goal of private label SEO is to work with a competent company that you can prosper through. Reselling services will allow you to further leverage your customers and bring in more revenue as a result.